Adam Palma first studied double bass and graduated with honours from The Faculty of Jazz and Popular Music at The Music Academy in Katowice – recording and performing with many top Polish artists. Since moving to the UK in 2006, Adam has played or toured with Al Di Meola, Bireli Lagrene, Tommy Emmanuel, Joscho Stephan and many other top guitarists. He teaches guitar at the University of Salford. His unique style mixes blues, rock, jazz, funk and country. Adam, a native of Poland, won “The Best Acoustic Guitarist” title in Poland in 2014, although he is now considered a British guitarist.
– His new album is one of the brightest shining stars in the fingerstyle firmament – “AkustikGitarre” Germany
– 4 of 5 stars review (meaning of “Excellent”) – “Guitar Techniques” UK, January 2011
– “Adam Palma is a good friend, a dedicated and passionate musician with a big heart for his audiences!” – Tommy Emmanuel CGP
– “Adam is a killer new discovery. Funky-assed finger style” – Jennifer Batten (Michael Jackson)
– “You’ll be hearing more of Adam in the future, I’m sure” – Al Di Meola